Tip out trays are some of the most convenient cabinet organizers out there. For some reason, though, they are rarely spoken about or given the credit they deserve. This article is here to enumerate the positive qualities of these unsung heroes of cabinet organizers.
Top five reasons tip out trays are great:
- A convenient tip out tray will keep your sponges from getting to that smelly, festering state. Not only does this alleviate the bad odors that accompany this unhealthy stage, but it will save you from having to buy a new sponge after just a short use.
- A sink tip out tray ensures that you always know where your sponge is. No more losing the sponge under a stack of dishes.
- Handy tip out trays have plenty of room for storing all of your sponges, scrub brushes and specialized soaps or cleaners. This will clear up counter space and leave your kitchen looking neat and organized. In addition, this tip out sink tray will hide away all the cleaning tools when not in use behind a beautiful and decorative cabinet front that matches the rest of your cabinetry.
- Tip out sink tray is easy to use as it pivots effortlessly on hinges.
- Tip out trays are available in plastic and stainless steel models. This gives you the advantage of knowing that these cabinet organizers won't rust, stain or wear from water damage.
With a range of sizes, you can find the exact fit to your sink and countertops. Try out a sink tip out tray today, and see the difference something so little can make.